Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cold down..

These days, the weather seems to cold down and be windy with a cloudy sky(ready to rain all time). So, it's a perfect environment to sleep

The firsk task in this session (International Business) is Presentation in area of International business.
As a relatively experienced student in the class, a pair-work presentation is not a problem for me.
I have to do a 2-week project preparation and I wonder that it's a 10-minute presentation,why you give such lot of time.. hehe

I choose a topic that I had done before la' because we can serching for the information easily through the internet. Some of students choose to do a study on comparison of something between their different countries. I think it's difficult because it's hard to find this kind of information here.

Tomorrow I have afternoon free time, just tomorrow, not every friday..

I have heard about a Thai movie coming soon. ' Season Change ' I want to see ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... and also Nitade stage drama . -_-"

Season changes, take care na everybody.

ps. Today I have drunk the only one Oishi Green Tea that I brought from Thailand. How fresh I am !!! 'U'