According to one of my friend's space, Gap, I feel very guilty that I'm studying abroad but always write in Thai. hehe
Read it very carefully...
I got up early this morning to prepare and cook for my lunch ah.. I cooked ' Kai Kratiam Prikthai ' for my lunch.
Today is the first day of the third block, my second block, I have chosen to study International Business.
I arrived the college at 9.30 this morning. There are many people choosing International Business. When I arrived and looked for the G52 room, I met my last block teacher whom I like very much. She called me and asked if I was looking for the G52 room. I was a little bit surprised. When all students were in the room, I saw my lovely teacher. 'She's gonna teach me' I prayed.
Lucky me. I was interviewed by her and in her class despite 3 other teachers. The teacher brought new students touring around the campus(I didn't need to) so I went to have my lunch. Then I went to the computer room, and got mad with it. There are many Asian languges,Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic but not Thai so I can't type in Thai ahh. Furthermore, it doesn't allow me to right click. I have to use keyboard command instead. And the worst, you can't install anything into the computer, even try to access My Computer.
The first class today is quite heavy. The lecturer speaks in very low tone. and today's homework is a 7-page reading la. It's going to be heavier and heavier...
but I can...
FIGHT !!